Proud Mary Lunch Cruise & Adelaide Hills/Hahndorf Tour
- Duration : 10 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : AHA-048
Travel through scenic rolling Adelaide Hills landscape to the mighty River Murray where you’ll board the majestic Proud Mary built in the style of the historic paddle steamers for a cruise along Australia’s longest river including a delicious buffet lunch.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Adelaide CBD or Glenelg - 8:30 am
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Embark at Proud Mary Wharf - 10: 40 am (either Mannum or Mypolonga)
- Proud Mary Cruise - 1 hour 40 mins with buffet lunch included
- Cruise past soaring cliffs, ancient river red gums, green willows and lose count of all the birdlife
- Disembark Proud Mary Wharf - 12:30
- Scenic Drive along the River Murray to Murray Bridge
- Travel back through the Adelaide Hills to Historic Hahndorf
- Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Historic Hahndorf - Australia's Old German Village
- Return to Hotel in Adelaide CBD or Glenelg and Hahndorf - 5:30 pm
Treat yourself to a taste of Australia’s most famous river with an indulgent lunch cruise aboard South Australia’s boutique Murray River vessel, Proud Mary.
The 1 hour 45 minute lunch cruise serves a fantastic buffet lunch prepared by our resident chefs, as you relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and river views. Lunch may include a selection of ham, prawns, turkey and chicken, all with various sauces, a choice of 5 salads, fruit platter and freshly baked rolls.
South Australia’s life source, the Murray River, is home to abundant wildlife, spectacular scenery, beautiful skies and an overwhelming sense of tranquility. You can also take in some on-board commentary about the history and ecological significance of the River.
Itinerary times and details are subject to variation due to daylight savings and river levels.
The Proud Mary departs from and returns on Monday's and Friday's:
- Mary-Ann Reserve, Mannum, every Monday at 10:40am
- Woodlane Reserve, Mypolonga, every Friday at 10:40am
Please call for small group Special Prices on 0414 447 134
Pick up from Adelaide CBD and Glenelg at 9:00 am
Pick up from Victor Harbor at 7:15 am
Bookings subject to availability and need to be minimum of 24 hours prior to Departure.