Spirit of Murray Cruise on the River Murray - EX Adelaide, Glenelg & Hahndorf
- Duration : 12 Hours (approx.)
- Product code : SOM-001
Enjoy a day cruise aboard our luxurious “Spirit of the Murray” boat. Experience and see the mighty Murray River in style, with the greatest range of scenic variety, birdlife, wildlife and of course hear about the history and facts of the River.
Departs Mannum, from the Maryanne Reserve Area, on board the luxurious “Spirit of the Murray”, cruising through Murray Bridge, under the Swanport Bridge, past Tailem Bend. Continue along willow lined river banks and flats, downstream past Jervois irrigation area and Wellington.
Cruise past the Narrows and Point Malcolm Lighthouse to Pomanda Island and across the Lake. Continue downstream back into the Murray River again, and past Point Sturt and Clayton to Goolwa.
- One way river cruising on board our luxurious “Spirit of the Murray” boat;
- Spectacular scenery;
- Cruise under several bridges;
- Pass by Wellington & Tailem Bend;
- Cruise across Lake Alexandrina.
DURATION: 8.5 HOURS (APPROX)
TOUR DISTANCE: 140 KMS
PRICE PER PERSON
Adult $220 per person
Australian Senior $220 per person
Child (5-15 years) $180 per person
- One way Murray River Cruise - Mannum to Goolwa;
- Expert Commentary;
- Lunch, morning tea & afternoon tea; &
- We transfer you back to Mannum at end of the cruise.