Maggie Beer Farm / Barossa Valley Tour
- Duración: 7 Horas (aproximadamente)
- Ubicación: Adelaide, South Australia
- Código de producto: BV-001
Barossa Food & Wine experience at its best including the famous Maggie Beer’s!
Travel in a private vehicle and enjoy a food & wine journey to South Australia’s premium wine region, the Barossa. Take time to sample some of the Barossa’s finest wines and gourmet food that makes this wine region so special.
Travel through the city of Adelaide northwards to the world renowned Barossa wine region. Enjoy the change of scenery as you make your way into the vineyards of South Australia’s premium wine region.
We will visit to Maggie Beer’s Farm Shop*, an absolute must whilst visiting the Barossa. Maggie Beer – cook, writer and founder of ‘Maggie Beer Products’, offers tastings and sales of her full product range including limited edition seasonal produce. Here you can browse amongst her personally selected regional specialty goods, purchase one of her signed books or simply sit back and take in the view.
During the day we will travel to Menglers Hill Lookout for sweeping views over the valley. Off course we will visit the regions established wineries for tastings, these can be tailored to your tastes along the way.
Your day of sophisticated wine, lovingly crafted food and non-stop views awaits.
- Pickup at accommodation in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg, Hahndorf
- Coffee Stop
- Grant Burge Winery
- Mengler Hills Lookout
- Barossa Cheese Co
- The Provenance featuring - Stien's Taphouse, Penfolds, Barossa Gin Distillery, Bean Addiction & Stieny's Metwurst
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop
- Photo in Maggie Beer's Kitchen as featured in The Cook & The Chef
- The Farm Eatery for Lunch option at Maggie Beer
- Maggie Beer Farm Shop Cooking Demo
- Langmeil Estate Winery
- Seppeltsfield Estate Winery
- Whispering Wall
- Return to accommodation
- Lunch not included in Tour Cost
- Lunch Options Available
- Penfolds Winery Cellar Door ($10 tasting fee applies)
- Tour customised to your needs
- Small Group Exclusive Touring (Max 10)
Barossa Valley Region wineries can be found here: Barossa Valley Wineries
Other Local information about the Barossa Valley Region can be found here: Barossa Valley Visitor Information Centre
Ambler Touring is a
Accredited Private Chauffeur providing exclusive experiences in
touring within regional South Australia
Operator Accreditation No: EW3111
“Local Touring with Personalised Itineraries”