Adelaide Hills / Hahndorf German Village Tour
- Duration: 6 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Hilton Adelaide, South Australia
- Product code: AH-001
Tour the Adelaide Hills, home of breathtaking scenery and abundance of premium, locally crafted food and wine.
Adelaide’s cool climate provides for outstanding wine varieties. Spend a relaxed day soaking up the incredible landscapes, sampling top quality local cuisine and some of the infamous wine born from the resident hills.
Spend a little time in Hahndorf, a fun, popular little town of beauty, architecture and steeped in rich history. With its Fachwerk buildings and elm-lined streets, combined with a contemporary dining scene and quality stores, it’s a little gem tucked into the Adelaide Hills.
Your day of sophisticated wine, lovingly crafted food and non-stop views awaits.
- Pick up from Adelaide CBD, Glenelg, Hahndorf, McLaren Vale & Victor Harbor
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Coffee at Red Cacao Chocolatier
- Historic Bridgewater Mill
- Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Cheese, Winery and Brewery options available
- Historic German Village Hahndorf - 2 hours at your leisure
- Sidewood Estate Winery
- Hahndorf Hill Winery
- Return to pick up location
- Lunch Not included
- Lunch Option Available
- Tour can customised to your needs
- Small Group Exclusive Touring (Max 10)
- Red Cacao Chocolatier option not available on Tuesday
Adelaide Hills Region wineries can be found here: Adelaide Hills Wineries
Other Local information about the Adelaide Hills Region can be found here: Adelaide Hills Visitor Information
Ambler Touring is a
Accredited Private Chauffeur providing exclusive experiences in
touring within regional South Australia
Operator Accreditation No: EW3111
“Local Touring with Personalised Itineraries”