Adelaide Hills / Hahndorf Tour
- Duration: 5 Hours (approx.)
- Location: SA
- Product code: AH-002
Tour the Adelaide Hills, home of breath taking scenery and abundance of premium, locally crafted food and wine.
Adelaide’s cool climate provides for outstanding wine varieties. Spend a relaxed day soaking up the incredible landscapes, sampling top quality local cuisine and some of the infamous wine born from the resident hills.
Spend a little time in Hahndorf, a fun, popular little town of beauty, architecture and steeped in rich history. With its Fachwerk buildings and elm-lined streets, combined with a contemporary dining scene and quality stores, it’s a little gem tucked into the Adelaide Hills.
Your day of sophisticated wine, lovingly crafted food and non-stop views awaits.
- Pick up from Hotel in Adelaide CBD, Glenelg & Hahndorf
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Coffee at Red Cocao
- Historic Bridgewater Mill
- Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Historic German Village Hahndorf - 2 hours at your leisure
- Return to pick up location
- Lunch Not included
- Half Day Tour Only (6 hrs)
- Tour can customised to your needs
- Small Group Exclusive Touring (Max 10)
Other Local information about the Adelaide Hills Region can be found here: Adelaide Hills Visitor Information
“Local Touring with Personalised Itineraries”
Adelaide Hills Ambler is a Licenced Private Chauffeur providing exclusive experiences in touring around South Australia