Lunch Cruise on the River Murray with an Adelaide Hills/Hahndorf Tour included operating only on Monday's and Friday's
Embark on a day of superlatives: cruise along Australia's longest river and wander around Adelaide's oldest German settlement Hahndorf.
Magnificent views of Adelaide and its coastline await you at Mt Lofty Summit Lookout. You will tour astonishing Adelaide Hills' scenery on your way to South Australia's famous Murray River. You’ll board the majestic PW Mayflower or Proud Mary.
Treat yourself to a taste of Australia’s most famous river aboard South Australia’s boutique Murray River vessel. The 1 1/2 to 2 hour cruise served by the ships staff, as you relax and enjoy the stunning scenery and river views. South Australia’s life source, the Murray River, is home to abundant wildlife, spectacular scenery, beautiful skies and an overwhelming sense of tranquility. You can also take in some on-board commentary about the history and ecological significance of the River.
Itinerary times and details are subject to variation due to daylight savings and river levels.
- Pick up from your Hotel in Adelaide CBD or Glenelg - 8:30 am
- Mount Lofty Summit
- Carminow Castle
- Thorngrove Manor
- Bridgewater Mill
- Embark at Wharf - 10:15 am to 10:30 am
- PW Mayflower Cruise - 1 1/2 hour (lunch is at a local Venue) or Proud Mary - 2 Hour Tour (lunch Included onboard)
- Coffee, tea, wine, beer & soft drinks available onboard
- Cruise past soaring cliffs, ancient river red gums, green willows and lose count of all the birdlife
- Disembark Wharf - 12:00 pm
- Woodside Cheese Wrights
- Melba's Chocolate Factory
- Travel back through the Adelaide Hills to Historic Hahndorf
- Beerenberg Farm Shop
- Historic Hahndorf - Australia's Old German Village
- Return to Hotel in Adelaide CBD or Glenelg and Hahndorf - 5:30 pm
Meeting Location/ Pick up: Your Hotel in Adelaide CBD or Glenelg - 8:30 am
Please advise under Special Requirements if you are outside Adelaide CBD, so we can arrange a meeting place within the pickup area.
Duration: 9 Hours (approx.)
Price: $169 per Person